BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Config files

2014-02-11 01:17:27
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Config files
From: ray AT rayholtz DOT com
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 23:15:40 -0700
If you followed my last question, I couldn't start BackupPC.  I decided to build a new Ubuntu server (needed anyway), am using iSCSI on the same NAS now.  Rather than rebuild the whole configuration, where can I copy the config from the old server to the new? at least what is backed up from each other system.

Or is it just easier to rebuild everything?

Thanks,
Ray