BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Log files

2013-03-09 08:26:52
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Log files
From: Tobias Oed <Tobias.Oed AT alma DOT fr>
To: "backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 12:56:52 +0000
Hello,
I'm trying to figure out some performance issues with a backuppc install. In
order to see what
was going on I wrote a little script to convert the logs to ascii art. The
output looks like this:

              2013-02-27 18:00:02 -> 2013-02-27 23:00:02 (2013-02-27 22:50:07)
     peche 2: |FFFFFFFFFFFFFFl

     eddie 3: |              FFFFFFFFFFFFFFl

     ellie 2: |                      FFFl

crashrsync 3: |                            IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIl

       sid 2: |                             IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL

     curry 3: |                             iil

      gmao 3: |                             IIl

    raksha 2: |                              IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIl

     shira 4: |                               IIIIIIIIIIIIIIl

  colombia 2: |                                             IIIl

   colombo 2: |                                                Il

    genedi 3: |                                                 iil

       tom 2: |                                                 Il

       tse 2: |                                                  IIIIl

   baguera 2: |                                                  IIIl

     baloo 2: |                                                  IIIIIIIIl

       kaa 2: |
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIl |
     manny 2: |                                                     IIIIIIIl

    poivre 2: |
IIIIIIIIIIIIl   |
     scrat 2: |                                                          Il

It has not helped me to solve my problems but thought I'II share it with you
anyhow. It's in the
attachement....

Tobias