BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC-Visualize - visual plot of host backup durations

2013-02-14 08:26:24
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC-Visualize - visual plot of host backup durations
From: The Lunatic <lunatic AT lhaven DOT net>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 07:24:57 -0600
Actually, I ran into this, but used '-e' on the host.  One of my laptops
hasn't been home since I moved my BackupPC from Ubuntu to FreeBSD. (and
from 5.4TB to 7.2TB)  So, there haven't been any backups of it.

And, I've already filled the pool up once since the move....

Not totally worried that there's no backup of the laptop in BackupPC,
since its not my primary backup of that laptop (Though the primary is
just a single disk TimeMachine backup...not the RAID-Z2 I'm using for
BackupPC.)

--
  Name: Lawrence "The Dreamer" Chen        Email: lunatic AT lhaven DOT net
 Snail: 1530 College Ave, A5                 URL: http://www.lhaven.net