BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] all backups and logs lost after reboot

2013-02-09 05:25:57
Subject: [BackupPC-users] all backups and logs lost after reboot
From: stef <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2013 02:24:25 -0800
Hi,

as I have not assumed that the files are really deleted the hint from Michael
Stowe regarding the bind links seems to be the key.
After unmounting the folder the files appears back at the original location.

Now I try to find a propper solution to move the backup folder to another
device w/o changing the $Conf{TopDir}.

As the files are back and this seems not to be a backuppc problem I set this
topic to solved.

Thanks for the hint
Stef