BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] backing up encrypted files

2012-12-11 14:30:54
Subject: [BackupPC-users] backing up encrypted files
From: Mark Maciolek <maciolek AT unh DOT edu>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 13:57:16 -0500
hi,

Client is Windows 2008R2 server. Server is SL6.3 running BackupPC 3.2.1

Using the encryption that comes with Windows. When trying to backup
those encrypted files I get access denied.

using smb backup get this:
NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED opening remote file

using rsync backup get this:

Remote[1]: rsync: send_files failed to open

Doesn't seem to matter which user I try this as.

Does anyone know how I can backup the encrypted files?

Mark
--
Mark Maciolek <mailto:Mark.Maciolek AT unh DOT edu>
Network Administrator