BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] No more bakup after last partial backup?

2012-12-04 09:37:22
Subject: [BackupPC-users] No more bakup after last partial backup?
From: arcticeye <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 04:27:14 -0800
Hi everyone,

Before anything, thanks for allowing me to suscribe and access to this
beautiful comunity.
I have a Debian 6 server with Samba. There are all user files under 3
directories shared using SMB. I have 2 bacuppc servers which every night make
backups of these shared directories. Last week I had to reinstall the Linux
server because of a fail in the hard disk. Once I did, backuppc tried to do
backup of the files. The behavior of the 2 servers is estrange. The 2 of them
did a last "partial" backup but took a lot of time and never reach to complete
a full or incremental. Since then each time i try to maually do backup they can
be like 24 hours and never end doing the backup. No error log... so that seems
very strange but backups are not finally done.
I could delete the host from backuppc and re create it and then reconfigure..
but last time i did it all older backups and its incrementals were also
automatically deleted.

Could you help me on this in some way? Do you need some extra information?
Thank you very much for you time

Kind regards,

Matias