BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Error Backing up Servers

2012-08-21 12:11:10
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Error Backing up Servers
From: gshergill <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 09:10:00 -0700
Hi guys,

Johan,

===============
Try this:

$Conf{XferMethod} = 'rsync';
$Conf{BackupFilesExclude} = ['/proc', '/sys', '/tmp', '/dev'];
===============

>>From reading the config file it seems you need to add the '*' part that Ray
>>mentioned, to define it as being for rsync.

Thanks though.

Ray,

I've actually added the exclusions for rsync, was trying to find a way to
delete the last message where I asked how to do it, sorry.

The windows one isn't working at the moment, but I think maybe I did it wrong.
I used 'c' but the share name I am using for 2008 server is 'c$$' so maybe
that's the reason it is still checking \Boot\BCD?

Thanks again for the quick responses.

Kind Regards,

gshergill