BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] latest file backup to flash under special conditions

2011-10-11 17:03:42
Subject: [BackupPC-users] latest file backup to flash under special conditions
From: lynx- <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 12:12:05 -0700
I wanna daily backup or copy all files which got created or modifield in a time
frame of the last 5 days to a external flash drive. The flash drive will have
dedicated 50 GB space for it, which shall be not exceeded, means every newer
file shall overwrite the oldest file on flash. Further the tool shall store up
to 3 versions of each file, if a file may get changed. Also a deep path (more
then 256 digits) and server2008 combatibility is required.
Its a easy job, secures that i will have the latest versions of your work
process in addition to a full backup available for emergency. I search since
weeks and tried many programs and dont find a tool which can do the job.
Anybody can help me?