BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Bad md5sums due to zero size (uncompressed) cpool files - WEIRD BUG

2011-10-07 00:27:26
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Bad md5sums due to zero size (uncompressed) cpool files - WEIRD BUG
From: Holger Parplies <wbppc AT parplies DOT de>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 06:25:17 +0200
Hi,

I wrote on 2011-10-07 05:46:36 +0200 [Re: [BackupPC-users] Bad md5sums due to
zero size (uncompressed) cpool files - WEIRD BUG]:
> [...]
> So far, *none* of my 1.1 million pool files (875000 checked so far) seem to be
> empty.

1148398 files in 4096 directories checked, 0 zero-length with, 0 without
checksums.

(according to your suggestions - 8 byte \x78 and 57 byte \xd7). Check took
about 4 hours including interruptions (suspended for about 45 minutes for
BackupPC_nightly, among others).

Regards,
Holger