BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Issue with status page

2011-10-04 17:10:06
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Issue with status page
From: Matthias Meyer <matthias.meyer AT gmx DOT li>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 23:08:07 +0200
Urs Forster wrote:

> Hi all
>
> On the status-page I would expect two graphs in the lower part.
> However the do not show - there are only two placeholders.
>
> Trying to explicitly view the grapgs reveals the following:
>
> "The Graphics "http://birch/backuppc/index.cgi?image=4"; contains
> errors and cannot be displayed"
>
> Any hint why backuppc fails to create the graphs?
>
> Thanks
> Urs
> --
Assuming you use Debian because this future is present only in the debian
package of backuppc.
The graphs will be generated by rrdtools so check if rrdtools are installed.

Some times ago I find some hints how to check rrdtool capabilities. If I
remeber corect it needs an additional perl library. Try a search engine to
find it.

br
Matthias
--