BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Upgrade BackupPC 2.1.2 to 3.2.1

2011-09-04 13:24:48
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Upgrade BackupPC 2.1.2 to 3.2.1
From: Timothy J Massey <tmassey AT obscorp DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 13:17:17 -0400
Dan Johansson <Dan.Johansson AT dmj DOT nu> wrote on 09/04/2011 10:04:16 AM:

> As you can see it says that the Pool is 0.00GB. This can not be correct as
> there are data in the pool and I can do a restore. Even after a
> backup does it
> say 0.00GB.

Has BackupPC_nightly run yet?  (It runs at the time each day of the first hour listed in the Wakeup variable).  An easier question:  is it past 24 hours since you completed the upgrade?

The statistics are part of the nightly run, IIRC.

Timothy J. Massey

Out of the Box Solutions, Inc.
Creative IT Solutions Made Simple!

http://www.OutOfTheBoxSolutions.com