BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Backup backuppc pool with rsync offsite

2011-04-25 05:46:34
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Backup backuppc pool with rsync offsite
From: Matthias Meyer <matthias.meyer AT gmx DOT li>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 11:43:23 +0200
Hi Jeffrey,

Thanks for sending your perl script.
Unfortunately I can't answer you because:

<jeff AT kosowsky DOT org>

... while talking to smtp.secureserver.net.:

<<< 550 5.7.1 SPF unauthorized mail is prohibited.
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

So I write it to the mailing list:
Within my debian I need
use lib "/usr/share/backuppc/lib";
instead
use lib "/usr/share/BackupPC/lib";
I would believe there is no solution by perl?
Because I don't want a symlink from /usr/share/BackupPC to
/usr/share/backuppc I changed your source.

I get an error:
Can't locate BackupPC/jLib.pm in @INC ...
and unfortunately I don't found enough information about this jLib in the
internet.
What is it? I believe it is not "http://jlib.sourceforge.net/index.html";.

br
Matthias