BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Another BackupPC Fuse filesystem

2011-04-06 13:04:11
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Another BackupPC Fuse filesystem
From: Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom <chrome AT real-time DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 12:01:57 -0500
On 04/06 09:07 , Saturn2888 wrote:
> I appreciate the warning, but then, what am I going to do about the error
> messages having installed from aptitude?

I took a brief look at the code and while I can't read perl very well (let
alone write it); it looks like some experimentation with the file may cure
some of those errors. Make sure you have the proper line endings (DOS vs.
Unix), try deleting the comments around line 33, etc.

Others will require a bit more knowlege of perl... so here's your incentive
to learn. Hate to say it, but this is the nature of open source software.
Great stuff at a great price, but you do have to rise to the level of it or
pay someone to do so for you. TANSTAAFL. :-/

I'm sure people with more knowlege of perl will point out exactly what's
wrong.

--
Carl Soderstrom
Systems Administrator