BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Question about $Conf{DumpPostUserCmd}

2011-04-05 20:30:51
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Question about $Conf{DumpPostUserCmd}
From: "Mark Wass" <mark AT market-analyst DOT com>
To: <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 10:11:59 +1000

Hi Guys

When I use $Conf{DumpPostUserCmd} to execute the following script backuppc does not know that the script is finished running and so backuppc continues to think the backup has not finished and eventually times out as a failed backup.

Line from config.pl

$Conf{DumpPostUserCmd} = '$sshPath -q -x -l root $host /backup/scripts/alfrescostart.sh';

Script I’m running – alfrescostart.sh

#!/bin/bash

# This script starts up alfresco after a cold backup by backuppc

/etc/init.d/alfresco start

echo "ALFRESCO HAS STARTED"

exit 0

Can any one tell me why this backuppc does not know when this script is finished? Alfresco does take about 15sec to finish executing the init.d script

Thanks

Mark