BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Empty emails not being sent?

2011-03-10 04:18:53
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Empty emails not being sent?
From: Wayne Trevena <wayne.trevena AT witc.co DOT uk>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 09:16:06 +0000
Hey all,

A strange one this...

First off, I've tested email delivery as per the documentation,
".../bin/BackupPC_sendEmail -u <username>" and I receive the email.

Now, on the main home page for a host, I get a message line saying, Last
email sent to <username> was at 3/10 09:09, subject "".

What is that all about?  Empty subject and I can't find the email?  Is
this correct behaviour?  I don't recall this on a previous installation.

Any ideas anyone where I might start to troubleshoot/debug this one?

Thanks
Wayne