BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Where is the BackupPC_Admin script ?

2010-11-23 08:35:04
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Where is the BackupPC_Admin script ?
From: Luis Calvo <lcalvomuniz AT gmail DOT com>
To: BackupPC-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 14:32:02 +0100
Hi,

I'm reading the documentation of the BackupPc and in (Step 9, CGI interface) is talking about the BackupPC_Admin script to control and see what BackupPc is doing.

But, I can't find the script in my installation.

I have installed backuppc v3.1 in a ubuntu server v10.10

If anyone can help I'll be very gratefull, thanks

Luis