BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Fully disable Incremental

2010-10-29 07:09:19
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Fully disable Incremental
From: Timothy Omer <Tim AT TwoIT.co DOT uk>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 12:06:29 +0100
Hi all,

I am only running full backups for my clients to make sure we are
transferring the minimal amount of data possible.

My Schedule...
FullPeriod - 6.67
FullKeepCnt - 12
FullKeepCntMin - 4
FullAgeMax - 180

IncrPeriod - 0
IncrKeepCnt - 0
IncrKeepCntMin - 0
IncrAgeMax - 30
IncrLevels - 1, 2, 3

But, even with Incremental set to 0, every day an Incr is ran, files
transferred and then deleted...

2010-10-29 12:49:24 incr backup 5 complete, 16 files, 1808886163
bytes, 890 xferErrs (0 bad files, 0 bad shares, 890 other)
2010-10-29 12:49:24 removing incr backup 5

This is a waste of bandwidth - is there a way to fully disable
Incremental? (-1?)

thanks
tim