BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Web Display weirdness

2010-10-26 11:09:14
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Web Display weirdness
From: Gerald Brandt <gbr AT majentis DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 10:06:34 -0500 (CDT)
Restoring the backups file didn't help, so I don't know where backuppc stores this info.  The backups are valid, and I need them, so I don't know what to do.

As for the second issue (blanks fields in web page backup summary), the format of the backups file is different.  I've attached a copy here.  backups 0 - 445 were done on the old system, and backups 450 and up are on the new.

Gerald