BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] What's using all this disk space?

2010-10-04 15:17:34
Subject: [BackupPC-users] What's using all this disk space?
From: Robin Lee Powell <rlpowell AT digitalkingdom DOT org>
To: BackupPC Users <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 12:15:29 -0700
OK, so, BackupPC says it's using 5590.63GB.  This number is rapidly
growing.  (it's all wrong; we're actually using 5848.6GB, but that's
not what this mail is about).

How do I find out which backups are using a lot of disk?  We'd like
to see if there's a problem with our retention policy, especially on
database servers, but I've no insight at all into where all this
disk is *going*.

Anyone got a script for this?

-Robin

--