BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Which files were actually backed up?

2010-04-09 10:00:28
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Which files were actually backed up?
From: Leandro Tracchia <itmanager AT alexanderconsultants DOT net>
To: Les Mikesell <lesmikesell AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 09:58:41 -0400
That means I have to know ahead of time which
directories were backed up. What I'm looking for is a
flat list of the full pathnames of files that were
backed up. A new list should be generated for every
job. I'm guessing there is no such feature for this.

Perhaps some programmers out there now how to
implement this.