BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Backup Single Directory Only

2010-02-24 13:55:41
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Backup Single Directory Only
From: Les Mikesell <lesmikesell AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 12:53:57 -0600
On 2/24/2010 12:13 PM, swedishorr wrote:

> Hi Les,
>
> I originally was doing it through the web interface but switched to the
> command line way out of preference.

Either way, you have per-host control.

> Where would one set the target outside of the Include/Exclude section of the
> web interface?

Be sure you are in the per-host settings (the Edit Config) above the
Hosts line in the left nav. Click Xfer, then above the include/exclude
line you should see RsyncShareName(s) (if you use rsync as the
XferMethod).  Check the override box and make this just the target you
want for this host.  Same thing if you edit manually - set
RsyncShareName in the per-pc config file.