BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Rebackup Pool

2010-02-03 04:35:07
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Rebackup Pool
From: "P. Mazart" <pmazart AT web DOT de>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 10:33:03 +0100
Hello LIst,

Although I use RAID/… I’d like to keep a backup at another location in case my
office burns down… :-)

Is there a possibility to capture an image of every pc in my pool at once from
the backuppc-server?
I don’t need a whole history of backups; just an image of the last filesystem
state known…

Thanks for your help
bye
P.M.