BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Pool-size graphs for non-compressed Pool ?

2010-02-02 03:51:32
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Pool-size graphs for non-compressed Pool ?
From: klemens <zwiskle AT cable.vol DOT at>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 09:49:47 +0100
Hi,

I'm running currently BPC 3.1.0 (debian lenny package).
Doing Backup for just 3 PC's. The Backup server itself it a very old
box. ( 500mhz cpu, ~ 320 mb ram, to a external usb-disk.. )
To enable this, I've switched comression for backups totally off. ( =0 ,
CPU doesn't manage that, it would slow down everything, and no
disk-issues atm (also running no backups in parallel) )

Overall, everything works really nice and relayable.

Now, in the 3.1 on the main-screen there is this nice graph showing the
"CPool" size. But due to this setup I think I'm  in the "regular" pool,
therefore it shows zero-size all the time.

Any way to change this ? (by config, not realy want to patch the
standard-package, it's not _that_ important :)

.klemens