BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] md4 doesn't match - how to solve?

2010-02-01 20:06:34
Subject: [BackupPC-users] md4 doesn't match - how to solve?
From: Matthias Meyer <matthias.meyer AT gmx DOT li>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 01:18:27 +0100
Hello,

I'm wondering about not finishing a backup from a windows client the last
couple of days.

The XferLOG stats:
:
  create   770    544/18      196608
microtech/Daten/NT/Mand.MESSE-2009/DTAHistory.MBD
microtech/Daten/NT/Mand.MESSE-2009/Dokumente.MBD: md4 doesn't match: will retry
in phase 1; file removed
  create   770    544/18      196608
microtech/Daten/NT/Mand.MESSE-2009/Einsatz.MBD
:
  same     700  1003/513       69912 nexcelent.bpxchange_old2/bpXchange.sfs
  create d 770    544/18           0 xerox
  create d 770    544/18           0 xerox/nwwia
Read EOF:
Tried again: got 0 bytes
finish: removing in-process file
microtech/Daten/NT/Mand.MESSE-2009/Dokumente.MBD
Child is aborting
Done: 15109 files, 25829421376 bytes

Unfortunately the internet connection of my client interrupts each night :-(
In this case obviously during the "retry in phase 1"?

What the reason for the "md4 doesn't match" could be?
Can I help BackupPC to find the correct md4?
e.g. delete the file from backup or exclude it for one full run?

Mybee my configuration of backuppc/rsyncd isn't ok?
$Conf{RsyncArgs} = [
  '--numeric-ids',
  '--perms',
  '--owner',