BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Central backup system software?

2010-01-28 12:39:08
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Central backup system software?
From: toughman <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 14:57:47 -0500
I have been looking for a software which will do central backup for our video
files from different stores.

Each store has Raid1 hotswap driver for backup HD and the HD will be pluged
into the central backup system once a week.  At central system, there are
different subfolders for all stores.

I am looking for a software will automatically backup the store HD to central
backup system.  The backup software will only copy the data with the date later
than the date of the files in the central backup system.

Can anyone please let me know the sfotware?

Thanks,

Roger