BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Which files have changed?

2010-01-15 12:43:48
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Which files have changed?
From: Keith Edmunds <kae AT midnighthax DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 17:06:54 +0000
We're running backuppc using rsync. Is there a way of finding out which
files have changed for any particular backup of a given server?

Reason: we want to move the backup server offsite, but currently the
nightly backup volume is too great for the DSL link, so we want to check
what is changing.

Thanks,
Keith