BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Deltacopy and backuppc

2009-12-24 00:09:50
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Deltacopy and backuppc
From: Anand Gupta <anandiwp AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 10:37:17 +0530
Hi,

I tried to setup Deltacopy for a client, where the windows machines have Deltacopy installed, and i configured the server on each of them with different shares (read only) with username/password, thinking that i can use rsyncd as the method in backuppc. Now when i try to connect from the backuppc server to the client machine, it gives me the following error

Contents of file /backup/BackupPC/pc/xxx-xxxx-003/LOG.122009, modified 2009-12-24 10:15:37

2009-12-24 10:15:37 full backup started for directory C-Documents
2009-12-24 10:15:37 Got fatal error during xfer (Unknown module 'C-Documents')

Can someone please direct me to a working Deltacopy + BackupPC howto or help me rectify the above mistake of mine ?
--
Thanks and Regards,

Anand Gupta