BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Cannot start backuppc

2009-12-10 17:31:14
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Cannot start backuppc
From: "Robert J. Phillips" <rphillips AT garden-city DOT org>
To: <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 16:13:42 -0600

My raid drive failed that stores all the data.  I have fixed this problem (rebuilt the raid and had to re-install the xfs file system).  All the data is lost that was on the array.

I am running the Beta 3.2.0 version of backuppc and I ran “sudo perl configure.pl” to let it rebuild the data folders.  When I try to start backuppc I get an error that it cannot create a test hardlink between a file in /mnt/backup/pc and /mnt/backup/cpool.

How do I fix it??