BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] New release of BackupPC_deleteBackup - who can put it into the wiki?

2009-12-05 19:53:54
Subject: [BackupPC-users] New release of BackupPC_deleteBackup - who can put it into the wiki?
From: Matthias Meyer <matthias.meyer AT gmx DOT li>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2009 01:13:57 +0100
Hi,

I have a new release of the BackupPC_deleteBackup script.
Unfortunately I can't put it into the wiki
(http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/backuppc/index.php?title=How_to_delete_backups).
Jeffrey would do that but I didn't reach him via email :-(

Anybody else here would put it into the wiki?

Thanks
Matthias
--
Don't Panic