BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Suggestion for improvement of BackupPC_dump

2009-11-18 16:28:14
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Suggestion for improvement of BackupPC_dump
From: Christian Völker <chrischan AT knebb DOT de>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 22:25:43 +0100

Hi,

to be honest I don't have a clue if your suggested solution will fix or
npt break something else.
But what I know is that I had the same issue. I solved it by upgrading
the line to a leased line ;)
But on other clients I still backup over broadband lines with cut-offs
after 24hrs. :-(

So if this is a solution I'd second that to implement it in a future
release- just from my point of view as user :-)

Greets

Christian

SO I'd really