BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Backuppc with Xen

2009-11-15 14:50:40
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Backuppc with Xen
From: Gerald Brandt <gbr AT majentis DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 13:48:11 -0600 (CST)
I have backuppc running on 32 bit Ubuntu 8.10 under Citrix XenServer, and I don't see these issues.  All my DomU systems are running off of the same ISCSI array on a 1 GB ethernet.

With having backuppc in deb format, it's easy enough to check if you have a 32 vs 64 bit issue.  I'd also recommend you go at least 8.10, since it has a newer version of backuppc.

Gerald