BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] $Conf{RestorePreUserCmd} and the content of $fileList

2009-10-14 15:19:55
Subject: [BackupPC-users] $Conf{RestorePreUserCmd} and the content of $fileList
From: Matthias Meyer <matthias.meyer AT gmx DOT li>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 21:15:03 +0200
I try to use $fileList within $Conf{RestorePreUserCmd}
and $Conf{RestorePostUserCmd}

But it always only contains the first selected item (directory or file)
which should be restored.
I would assume it contains all selected files as well as directories!?

I have a bash script which will be called from $Conf{RestorePreUserCmd}:
/usr/local/bin/preRestore.sh $host -f "$fileList" -c /etc/backup4u/pre-exec.sh

Did I missunderstand $fileList?

Thanks
Matthias
--