BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Clarification of the speed column in host summary

2009-10-09 11:30:02
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Clarification of the speed column in host summary
From: James Kyle <jameskyle AT ucla DOT edu>
To: questions and support General list for user discussion <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 08:24:25 -0700
What exactly is the speed column in host summary referring to?

Is it the speed of the backuppc_dump action or does it take into
account the total duration of the backup including compression and
pooling?

I'm curious because I'm seeing very slow backuppc_dump speeds and am
most interested in the time it takes backuppc to pull the data off the
client.

-james