BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Backup to a remote site, Rsync always sends complete file….

2009-10-06 01:13:52
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Backup to a remote site, Rsync always sends complete file….
From: Larve_Q <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 13:17:08 -0400
Hello,

Currently I?m using Rsync in simple cronjob to send the Exchange Information
store (just shutdown exchange and sync the database) to an offsite location.
This is working perfect, store is about 10gb big and if I use Rsync from the
command line it?s syncs about 60-200mb data a day?Rsync  send only de changes
(delta?s ).  The downside on this method is the missing gui webinterface?

That?s why I?m started to us Backuppc and for a week or so I?m trying to
achieve the same thing with Backuppc as I did with my simple cronjob. But no
matter what I try?.ik just keeps sending the complete file instead of the
changes.

Straight forward question: Is it possible for Backuppc to only send the
Delta?s? And if so, what can do to achieve my goal?

Let's hope somebody van help, thanks in advance!

Greet,
Larve