BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupFilesExclude and BackupFilesOnly Not Working

2009-04-21 08:37:19
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupFilesExclude and BackupFilesOnly Not Working
From: Holger Parplies <wbppc AT parplies DOT de>
To: John Aranibar <cholotron AT hotmail DOT com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 14:32:34 +0200
Hi,

John Aranibar wrote on 2009-04-20 09:14:31 -0600 [Re: [BackupPC-users]
BackupFilesExclude and BackupFilesOnly Not Working]:

> I must be doing something wrong here, because, [BackupFilesOnly] still not
> working.
> [...]
> $Conf{BackupFilesOnly} = {
>   'C$' => ['\\Documents and Settings\\Administrator.SCORE\\Local
> Settings\\Application Data\\Microsoft\\Outlook]
> };

and if you add the missing single quote? I'm a bit surprised that a backup
would proceed if the host config file contains a Perl syntax error ... from
the code I wouldn't expect it to. Either you misquoted your config file or
you and BackupPC are looking at different files.

Aside from that, you should be quoting your XferLOG. It usually gives
invaluable information about what is going wrong.

> $Conf{SmbShareUserName} = 'score//administrator';

Is that correct with two slashes?

Regards,
Holger