BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] vista backup question

2009-01-08 22:00:54
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] vista backup question
From: Cody Dunne <cdunne AT cs.umd DOT edu>
To: Holger Parplies <wbppc AT parplies DOT de>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 10:58:27 +0800
Hi Holger,

Holger Parplies wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Cody Dunne wrote on 2009-01-08 13:32:00 +0800 [Re: [BackupPC-users] vista
> backup question]:
>> [...]
>> See http://www.cs.umd.edu/~cdunne/projs/backuppc_guide.html#Xfer
>
> you keep quoting your guide. How about contributing the information (or at
> least the pointer, but better the information) to the wiki?
>
> Regards,
> Holger

I copied the excludes a while back to the Common_backup_excludes page on
the wiki, and keep it updated. If anyone wants to put a link to the
other parts of my guide on the wiki or even make a page for all of it,
they're welcome to as long as they cite the source. I'm not interested
in maintaining both copies, though.

Cody