BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Backup_dump - Wrong User

2008-10-31 15:38:00
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Backup_dump - Wrong User
From: James Kyle <jameskyle AT ucla DOT edu>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 12:36:08 -0700
I am having this *exact* issue. However, I run a dedicated apache server for BackupPC that I compiled myself. No modules are loaded except mod_perl and mod_unique_id is not statically compiled either. I've never had issue with starting the apache server like yourself.

However, I do have the issue of hte BackupPC::Lib->new failed error requiring the backuppc daemon be restarted.

I should mention that sometimes backuppc will run for weeks without issue, so you might not be out of the water yet (I hope you are!).

-james
Leopard Server 10.5.5, Dual Xserve G5