BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Feature Request - longer path name support

2008-10-13 11:34:28
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Feature Request - longer path name support
From: Ski Kacoroski <kacoroski AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 08:31:02 -0700
Hi,

Running Backuppc 2.1.2 on a debian linux server and backing up a linux
machine, I ran into a problem backing up a file where the entire path
length was 318 characters.  Once I shrunk the path length it worked
perfectly.  Has this been fixed in version 3.1?  If not, could you add
this to the feature request queue.  Thanks.

cheers,

ski

--
"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it
  connected to the entire universe"            John Muir

Chris "Ski" Kacoroski, kacoroski AT gmail DOT com, 206-501-9803
or ski98033 on most IM services