BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Installation / configuration question...]

2008-09-02 16:53:11
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Installation / configuration question...]
From: Tino Schwarze <backuppc.lists AT tisc DOT de>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 22:53:03 +0200
I'm forwarding the questions to the list (It was a permission problem).

----- Forwarded message from Gary Vassalotti <gary AT vimcor DOT com> -----
Hi Tino,

That did get me up and running.... if I may bother you for a couple more
questions, when I start the configuration page in the web browser it won't
let me save any changes.

I figure i have another permission setting wrong in the directory
/etc/backuppc.  I have tried changing the owner to apache (the web server,
of course), but I still can not save changes.

Also, is it possible to only backup certain files / directories on samba
shares instead of the whole shared drive?

Thanks again for your help!

--
Gary Vassalotti
President, VIMCOR

Managing Director, StreetIntel by www.Investrend.com
<http://www.Investrend.com>

PH-(814) 693-5093
AOL: gvassalott

NOTE:  My server receives over 200 peices of spam per day, requireing the
use of a Spam Filter.  If you receive a SpamSlueth challenge email back,
please respond to it and the system will add you to my 'white list' and will
forward your orginal email to me.

Thank You.