BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] New member

2008-08-25 12:20:46
Subject: [BackupPC-users] New member
From: "Alex Dehaini" <alexdehaini AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 15:28:53 +0000
Hi Guys,

Just installed backuppc and got it working (almost). At the moment, I can't backup data from remote host, I have done everything correctly but still not successful. Only the localhost is backing up successfully.

I have installed and configured samba and want to back up a windows machine, I have added the windows machine to the host file, created the machine.pl file and restart backuppc. When i initiate a backup, I get these errors.

2008-08-25 15:01:26 full backup started for share D
2008-08-25 15:01:28 Got fatal error during xfer (No files dumped for share D)
2008-08-25 15:01:33 Backup aborted (No files dumped for share D)

Running: /usr/bin/smbclient \\\\laptop1\\D -U jerry -E -N -d 1 -c tarmode\ full -Tc -
Xfer PIDs are now 10651,10650
Domain=[NOC] OS=[Windows 5.1] Server=[Windows 2000 LAN Manager]
tree connect failed: NT_STATUS_DUPLICATE_NAME
Domain=[NOC] OS=[Windows 5.1] Server=[Windows 2000 LAN Manager]
tree connect failed: NT_STATUS_DUPLICATE_NAME
tarExtract: Done: 0 errors, 0 filesExist, 0 sizeExist, 0 sizeExistComp, 0 filesTotal, 0 sizeTotal
Got fatal error during xfer (No files dumped for share D)
Backup aborted (No files dumped for share D)

I am lost, can anyone help me? Plzzzzzzzzzzz

--
Alex Dehaini
Developer