BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] BackupPc not cleaning out cpool

2008-07-28 06:06:08
Subject: [BackupPC-users] BackupPc not cleaning out cpool
From: Joseph Holland <joseph.holland AT kepak DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 11:05:51 +0100
So I'm using BackupPC version 3.0 and in the last couple of weeks our
disk usage has gone through the roof.  We're currently at 96% full on
750GB disks.  If you look at the web interface of the BackupPC it says
that it's only using 158GB in the pool, but if you do a "du -smh" on the
  cpool directory it comes back with over 500GB.  The BackupPC trash
cleans seem to be working (you can see that it cleaned 4GB from the pool
last night).

Anyone ever see anything like this before.

Joe.

believed to be clean.