BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Job Order

2008-07-24 10:45:27
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Job Order
From: "Jon Craig" <cannedspam.cant AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Rob Poe" <rob AT poeweb DOT com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 10:45:22 -0400
Not sure you can set the order.  What you can do is open their backup
window earlier than the others.  So if your schedule starts at 1AM you
can set the ones you want to get going earlier to 1AM and the others
to 1:30AM.  As long as the count of early starters doesn't exceed your
allowed number of concurrent backups (4 by default I believe) then all
of your early starters should get cranking before your later window
opens.

On 7/24/08, Rob Poe <rob AT poeweb DOT com> wrote:
> How do you set the order of the machines in the job?  I have a few PC's
>  Id like it to start first, rather than last..
>
>  thx!

Jonathan Craig