BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] can't back up /etc

2008-07-10 17:48:57
Subject: [BackupPC-users] can't back up /etc
From: Jacob McCoy Wade <djstonie AT cloudfactory DOT org>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 14:48:41 -0700
I just noticed that on one of my three hosts that I back up, I can not
seem to back up /etc.  I get the following messages in my log file:
2008-07-10 13:50:44 full backup started for directory /etc
2008-07-10 13:51:00 Got fatal error during xfer (Unexpected end of tar
archive)
2008-07-10 13:51:05 Backup aborted (Unexpected end of tar archive)

I can back up /home and /var on this same host, but I can't figure out
why I can't backup /etc.  Any suggestions?