BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Restore Issues with larger files

2008-05-20 16:59:04
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Restore Issues with larger files
From: "Lee A. Connell" <lee AT ammocomp DOT com>
To: "Craig Barratt" <cbarratt AT users.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 17:02:05 -0400
Craig I switched back to rsync, as I found the issue, it wasn't
backuppc's client timeout I needed to change, but I totally forgot about
the host's rsync timeout, after increasing that, everything is working
like a champ!!! Thanks for reply!

Lee Connell
Ammonoosuc Computer Services, Inc.
Network Engineer

15 Main St. Suite 10
Littleton, NH 03561
603-444-3937

If you require immediate response please send your inquiry to
helpdesk AT ammocomp DOT com