Amanda-Users

Re: 2.6.2alpha-20090206 snapshot, total failure

2009-02-07 22:58:06
Subject: Re: 2.6.2alpha-20090206 snapshot, total failure
From: "Dustin J. Mitchell" <dustin AT zmanda DOT com>
To: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 22:49:47 -0500
On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 3:34 PM, Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
wrote:
> If this is automatic now, and moved to the amanda.conf, how exactly is that to
> be specified in ones own amanda.conf?

The tape device is specified with the amanda.conf parameter named 'tapedev'.

I still can't find where this amanda_changer thing came from -- the
only use of amanda_changer I can find in any of my logs is an email
exchange with you wherein I mistyped "amrecover_changer" as
"amanda_changer".  Did you somehow translate this into a comment in
your amanda.conf?

Dustin

--
Storage Software Engineer