Amanda-Users

Re: release of amanda-2.6.1

2009-02-03 17:33:12
Subject: Re: release of amanda-2.6.1
From: Charles Stroom <charles AT stremen.xs4all DOT nl>
To: Dan Locks <dwlocks AT zmanda DOT com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 22:35:26 +0100
Yesterday I have installed 2.6.1 from the rpm file
amanda-backup_server-2.6.1-1.suse11.i586.rpm which I had created
previously.  Backup today went smoothly, amstatus and amcheck are ok as
well as a test recovery with amrecover.

Again, thanks for all assistance and help.

Regards,

Charles

--
Charles Stroom