Amanda-Users

[Amanda-users] Question corrupt amanda backup / tape speed / etc..help!

2008-10-28 19:47:40
Subject: [Amanda-users] Question corrupt amanda backup / tape speed / etc..help!
From: rory_f <amanda-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 19:42:15 -0400
We actually made some changes on our system we're using for backing up(bigger
holding disk, sata2 instead of sata1) and we're backing up fresh again (using
the same tapes again)

Asssuming the tapes themselves are not broke (they are new tapes), hopefully
this will work this time.  if it does give us corrupt data again, i'll post
more logs. I dont have them to hand right now (i might do on aonther machine
i'll check later, if my ssh session is still up:))

Thanks