Amanda-Users

SV: SV: Backup using ZFS snapshots on OpenSolaris

2008-10-03 07:11:14
Subject: SV: SV: Backup using ZFS snapshots on OpenSolaris
From: "Gunnarsson, Gunnar" <Gunnar.Gunnarsson AT svk DOT se>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 12:52:30 +0200
That's a good solution Nick, even better as Jean-Louis suggested adding
"pfexec-path" property.

I have one more question regarding zfs in zones/containers. I want to do the
backup from the global zone how would I accomplish that ? File systems are
mounted relative to the root path see below:

# zfs mount | grep k

disk/k                        /zones/k/root/disk/k
disk/k/data                   /zones/k/root/data

# zfs list | grep k
disk/k              72.5K   500M  24.5K  /disk/k
disk/k@backup       23.5K      -  24.5K  -
disk/k/data         24.5K   500M  24.5K  /data
disk/k/data@backup      0      -  24.5K  -

How would I specify the disk list entry ?

thanks GG