Amanda-Users

Re: amandad args in inetd.conf

2008-09-26 16:35:19
Subject: Re: amandad args in inetd.conf
From: John Hein <jhein AT timing DOT com>
To: pyeatman AT zmanda DOT com
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 14:30:02 -0600
pyeatman AT zmanda DOT com wrote at 13:09 -0400 on Sep 26, 2008:
 > Hmm, thanks for mentioning.  If I condense down my browser window,
 > the text goes beyond the bounding box but I can still scroll over
 > to see the full line of text.  Are you not getting the same?

Exactly the same.  I was wondering if there is a wiki markup directive
to have the bounding box extend to the end of the text rather than the
border of the window.

 > > And somehow between 2.5 & 2.6, the .amandahost docs in amanda(8) lost
 > > the docs for the 'service(s)' field.
 > >

 > I'm seeing the following in 2.6.0p2's amanda(8):

Woops.  My fault... bad zgrep for the strings in the various flavors
of amanda I have installed (man pages in the 2.6* flavors moved into
<prefix>/share/man instead of <prefix>/man).