Amanda-Users

Re: Amanda on Macos X

2008-08-23 04:40:23
Subject: Re: Amanda on Macos X
From: Nouveaux Territoires <listes AT nouveauxterritoires DOT fr>
To: Yu Chen <chen AT hhmi.umbc DOT edu>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 10:30:39 +0200
No, this repository doesn't exist !!
I don't understand

But now, amanda is ok.

I deleted the ssh keys and i created news keys.

And now is OK

thanks for your help

Julien

Le 22 août 08 à 16:00, Yu Chen a écrit :

yes i followed the instruction of this page.

This system (authentification with SSH) is oK on a Linux fedora client.

But this client is Macos X leopard, i have the problem !!!

With the user amanda on the server, i write

ssh amanda@saroumane

In this case, it's ok !!

But with amacheck, i have this problem

On the server, in the /tmp/amanda/server/saroumane, i have this :

amcheck: debug 1 pid 18120 ruid 33 euid 0: start at Thu Aug 21 21:49:19 2008 amcheck: debug 1 pid 18120 ruid 33 euid 33: rename at Thu Aug 21 21:49:19 2008
security_getdriver(name=ssh) returns 0x2aaaab122b60
security_handleinit(handle=0x61f790, driver=0x2aaaab122b60 (SSH))
security_streaminit(stream=0x620310, driver=0x2aaaab122b60 (SSH))
changer_query: changer return was 6 1
changer_query: searchable = 0
changer_find: looking for NULL changer is searchable = 0
security_stream_seterr(0x620310, SOCKET_EOF)
security_seterror(handle=0x61f790, driver=0x2aaaab122b60 (SSH) error=EOF on read from saroumane.nt.fr)
security_close(handle=0x61f790, driver=0x2aaaab122b60 (SSH))
security_stream_close(0x620310)
amcheck: pid 18120 finish time Thu Aug 21 21:49:19 2008

But on the maxos X Leopard, idon't find any logs
Why ????

Is there a /tmp/amanda directory on your Leopard box?

Chen

thanks,

julien